Stretched across the Sardinian region are the elegant Delphina Hotels and Resorts. The area covers the Mediterranean coast and gives out positive vibes for a delightful venture away from home. The wellness therapy at the Delphina Hotels and Resorts includes Thalassotheraphy, which is an up-and-coming method focused on the use of marine environment for bringing a positive impact on the mind.
Thalasso treatments consist of the enriched use of essential oils extracted from the aromatic plants and herbs from Sardinia. The amazing scent and perfume of the plants grown in a wild environment leave you in awe of the treatment and its multiple uses. The wellness centers focus on the application of these herbs and plants to give you a relaxing effect.
The wellness centers for Delphina Hotels and Resorts follow a natural setting, which boasts of imposing granite rocks and typical wooded and flowered scents of the Mediterranean. Once you decide to spend a wellness holiday in the six Delphina hotels, resorts, spas and Thalassotherapy centers, choose the wellness center from the six that we mention here:
- L’incantu Thalasso and Spa: L’incantu is the jewel of wellness centers under the group of Delphina Hotels and Resorts. The spa center has a welcoming oasis that gives a breathtaking view of the gazebos around the sea.
- Le Thermae Thalasso and Spa: Le Thermae is a thalasso center brilliantly built in the natural settings near Santa Teresa Gallura. The imposing view assists your wellness treatment for the better.
- L’Elicriso Thalasso and Spa: The Elicriso spa center located in the 5 star hotel of Marinedda at Isola Rossa is theplace for a truly brilliant thalasso treatment.
- Venere Thalasso and Spa: Venere is the Thalasso spa located at Hotel Relax Torreruja. It is perfect for sharing romantic moments and rekindling the dimming flames of love.
- Le Sabine Spa:The Sabine is a wellness center located at Le Dune Resort in Badesi. Set between sand dunes and juniper trees, the place offers serenity and peace that you’d find nowhere else.
- D’ea Marine Spa:Located at Hotel Cala di Lepre in Palua, the d’ea Marina Spa is perfect for experiencing the glory and colors of the Mediterranean in their full glory.
Head over to the Delphina Hotel and Resorts for the wellness treatment of a lifetime that is complemented by the sights and sounds of one of the most serene locations on Earth.